Friday, June 6, 2008

Dis-meme-berment

Wasn't so much a tag as a suggestion, but I'm at work works for me.

Rules: Answer the questions and take another flimsy excuse to talk about yourself, tag people to make them read it and then repeat, passing down the spotlight. Sometimes, there's even interesting factoids revealed in the process.

What was I doing ten years ago?
Had moved to Flagstaff into my first apartment with Dana and other (odd) fellow. It was very warm that summer as I recall.

What are five non-work things on my to-do list for today?
1. Drink. Priority one this evening. No workouts, and tomorrow is Saturday. I crave stout.
2. Make sure my friend who's been uber-mopey gets off his arse and joins me.
3. Avoid actual work for the next four hours if possible.
4. Listen to Leviathan's new album. Bought the bastard two weeks ago but still haven't had the time to give it a proper listen.
5. Sleep.

1. Fresh fruit, particularly apples and pineapple
2. Jalapeno and cheese hot dugs (yes really)
3. Pita-bread crackers with tzatziki
4. Olives (green, stuffed with garlic)
5. Beer

Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. I'd fund thousands of homeless people to protest the most random things, like wearing ties or only getting two ketchup packets when you get food at Wendy's
2. Start my own music club/venue and only book bands and artists I personally want to see.
3. Hire people to take care of my mother. And also to hunt down and beat upon my siblings.
4. Hookers and blow.
5. Invest in experimental contraceptive bombs.

Places I've Lived:
1. Arizona, multiple locations.
2. Denial.
3. Confusion.
4. Hell.

Jobs I've Had:
1. Teacher
2. Cab Driver
3. Door security in a strip club
4. Salesperson in an "adult-botique"
5. Call-center whore

I've had so many fucking crap jobs. The one I have now just pays more.

Who do I tag? If you read this, you've been tagged with sub-nucleonic particles that will force you to participate.

1 comment:

Dana Hunter said...

Are we still going with that bookstore/bar idea we had a few years back? Oh, and might I suggest that if we become billionaires, we take over the Science Fiction Museum up here and make it less LAME?